Moz Keyword Explorer
- Prioritize the best keywords to target and predict how much search volume a keyword will receive with 95% accuracy.
- Moz can predict your ability to rank with keyword difficulty, volume, and expected organic click-through rate scores.
- Understand why and how pages rank in certain spots with an SERP analysis.
- See what keywords your site ranks for and discover competitor keywords.
- Google Trends is an application that shows how frequently a search term is entered into Google’s search engine.
- You can compare related search terms to see which ones get the most search volume.
- It can be helpful to learn what your target market is searching for and help you write about trending topics to drive traffic.
- Review recently trending topics to create relevant ads and increase ad engagement.
- See what was trending on Google by year.
- Google trends has courses that teach you how to utilize google trends to the fullest.
- Get in-depth analytics reports and insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building.
- Discover competitors best keywords and find new organic competitors.
- Analyze competitor ad budgets, keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Discover backlinks and their domain authority.
- Conduct keyword research to gather related long-tail keywords and phrases.
- Ahrefs allows you to analyze competitor search traffic by viewing exact keywords and the traffic driven by each one.
- Use keyword explorer to collect thousands of keyword ideas. You can use their keyword difficulty score to figure out what keywords to target.
- Additionally, keyword explorer shows annual search volume trends to provide valuable insights on user behavior.
- View the best performing content based on social media, backlinks, and organic search traffic.
- Receive email alerts when new opportunities arise in your chosen niche.
- Get accurate keywords, results and trends.
- SEO competition metrics & SERP comparison.
- Get Amazon, YouTube and Negative keywords.
- Analyze competition with search engine difficulty scores .
- Know if a keyword is worth targeting with the Keyword Effectiveness Index.
Answer The Public
- Compiles auto suggest results provided by Google and Bing to create a visual aggregated view of questions based on your keywords.
- Incredibly useful to understand target audience motivations and emotions behind each search.
- See what content works best for any topic or competitor.
- Buzzsumo gathers information on what topics are gaining the most attention.
- Gain influencer information and see who is attracting the public’s attention.
- Get keyword alerts when certain content is posted or updated.
- Competitor analysis to see what your competition is doing, what’s not working for them and what works best.
- Find relevant questions and corresponding answers from thought leaders.
- Searching for popular questions in your industry create perfect long-tail keywords.